Information Collected from Consumers
Villita Fresh Foods collects Consumer information in the following ways:
Information provided by the Consumer
If you are a Consumer, if you visit our digital platforms, or use our digital tools, we will store the Personal Identification Information (“PII”) you give to us such as:
- Identity information, such as your first name, last name, username or similar identifier, title, date of birth and gender;
- Feedback and correspondence, such as information you provide in your responses to surveys, when you participate in market research activities, report a problem with Service, receive customer support or otherwise correspond with us;
- Usage information, such as information about how you use our websites and interact with us;
Information we get from others
We obtain additional information about you from third party sources to enrich your experience on our website and prediction platform and to provide you with more relevant information related to our content.
Information automatically collected
System running on your device, Internet Protocol address, access times, browser type and language, and the website you visited before visiting our Site.
browser to remove cookies and / or to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Site.
However, if you fail to provide PII required
Use of PII to provide the Service
We use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our current services, to develop new ones and to manage Consumer accounts.
We use PII for the general purpose it was provided
For example, if you contact us through any of our platforms, we may send you an email in response.
In general, we may use your information to:
- Improve our services, Content, Sites and how we operate our platforms;
- Understand and enhance your experience using our Sites, products and services;
- Provide and deliver products, services and content you request;
- Link or combine it with other information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better experience;
- Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
Villita Fresh Foods may store and process PI in the United States and other countries. By using our Platform as a Consumer, you consent to this transfer of your information into the U.S.
We use our legitimate organizational interest as the legal basis for communications by email and for the collection of PII in the context of our sales and marketing activities where we have evaluated that our interests are not overridden by your fundamental rights. We will give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving electronic communications. If you do not opt-out, we will provide you with an option to unsubscribe or manage your preferences in every email that we send you subsequently. Alternatively, you can use the contact details at the end of this policy to update your contact preferences.
To comply with law
We use your personal information as we believe necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws, lawful requests and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities.
With your consent
We may use or share your personal information with your consent, such as when you consent to let us post your testimonials or endorsements on our Site, you instruct us to take a specific action with respect to your personal information or you opt into third party marketing communications.
To create anonymous data for analytics
We may create anonymous data from your personal information and other individuals whose personal information we collect. We make personal information into anonymous data by excluding information that makes the data personally identifiable to you and use that anonymous data for our lawful business purposes.
For compliance, fraud prevention and safety
We use your personal information as we believe necessary or appropriate to (a) enforce the terms and conditions that govern the Service; (b) protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of you or others; and (c) protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity. In general, we may use information to protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
How We Share your Personal Information
Sharing of information, onward transfer
There are certain circumstances under which we may disclose your information to third parties. These are as follows:
- With third-party agents who work on our behalf as sub-processors, provided such third parties agree to adhere to the same privacy principles as Villita Fresh Foods
- In an emergency, including protection of the personal safety of any person;
- As required in response to a lawful request by public authorities, including meeting of national security or law enforcement requirements;
We do not sell PII collected via the Sites or collected pursuant to our sales and marketing activities to third parties for any purpose.
Access, Update, Correct or Delete Your Information
All Villita Fresh Foods Consumers may review, update, correct or delete the personal information in the Villita Fresh Foods Website. You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to accomplish the foregoing or if you have additional requests or questions. If you are a job applicant and have provided this kind of information, you can also contact us via e-mail at email@example.com to request to see the information we have in our systems.
Consumer may also designate an authorized agent to submit a request to access, update, correct or delete personal information from the Villita Fresh website by:
- Providing the authorized agent written permission to submit such request on behalf of the Consumer; and
- Verifying their own identity directly with Villita Fresh Foods.
Tracking and Targeted Advertising
country or other governmental jurisdiction where privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction.
Other Sites and Services
The Service may contain links to other websites and services. These links are not an endorsement, authorization or representation that we are affiliated with that third party. We do not exercise control over third-party websites or services and are not responsible for their actions. Other websites and services follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the personal information you submit to them. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of the other websites you visit and services you use.
9900 Keystone Dr
Pharr, Tx 78577